Level 1 – BodyMindWorkers
Our program is designed to take you on a journey whereby you can grow as a person and or a practitioner/therapist. Each module will enhance your knowledge whilst your trainers will encourage you to develop your own inner wisdom, which will be the backbone of your work as a Chronic Pain Specialist.
MODULE 1: MAP OF THE MIND
This module is suitable for all levels of delegate who have a genuine interest in understanding how the mind works. If you are suffering with chronic pain taking this course may actually alleviate your symptoms. If you are a practitioner with a client who seems ‘stuck’, you might want to consider this course for them.
- The Map of your mind and how it works.
- Getting to grips with an invisible reality.
- What is ‘Chronic Pain’?
- Deletion, Distortion and Generalisation. Explaining Pain: A neurological journey into this essential human experience.
- Visual, Auditory or Kinaesthetic Language.
- Below conscious rapport building.
- When feelings become physical
- Perceptual positions and how to let go of pain
- Write a reflective account of each day on the course. (200 words approx.)
- How to gain rapport with sceptical people.
- 20 ways to shift the perception of pain.
- The illusion of choice and understanding how your mind can change.
- Chronic Pain Specialist: gather 10 clients to evidence your use of the tools.