Level 2 – Course Overview
This module is suitable for delegates who have attended module 1. You will have been given a tiny indication as to the relevance of ‘time’ and it’s connection to chronic pain and dis-ease at the end of module 1, well now it’s time for you to discover even more as we take a quantum leap inside the illusion of chronic pain and dis-ease.
MODULE 2: ‘PAIN’ it’s about Time!
- Pain is always present tense.
- Eliciting and anchoring better states of mind.
- Letting go.
- The role of Nocioception in the pain experience.
- Below conscious communication model.
- Time based influencing language.
- The Yoda influence.
- “Whying” to greater possibilities.
- Psychosocial Pathology of chronic pain.
- Personal development log and exercise.
- How the body neurologically interprets pain.
- Latest science and understanding.
- How the body physiologically interprets pain.
- Apply the language patterns within bodywork assessment and treatment.
- Support and discuss your journal progress.
- Translating “reality”. Insights into the Placebo and Nocebo effects.
- I feel therefore I am. Physiology of compassion.
- Chunking up, down and sideways to shift perception of pain.
- Context and content reframing for greater pain relief.
- Presupposing healthier outcomes and how to embed them in the mind.
- Chronic Pain Specialist: gather 10 clients to evidence your use of the tools.