Our Mission Statement
Evidencing the mind is not the brain and transforming the landscape of current thinking.
Engaging individuals to unlock their personal limitations, to become powerful drivers for change.
- Grace – being both open and genuine in our communication
- Flexible – the ability to be free from black or white, right or wrong
- Generous – of spirit, time and knowledge
- Courageous – willing to challenge cultural norms
- Integrity – being proud to present a genuine self
Our Guiding Principles
- Aim to speak and act from a place of grace
- Be a better you by enriching your communication with others and yourself.
- Introduce the mind and how it works to all.
- Be free from black and white, right and wrong, life just is.
Body Mind Workers shares the Hudson Process© to show how the mind actually connects with others and ourselves. This method has been distilled to create simple, yet profound changes in a person’s perception. We live what we communicate.
We empower individuals to become skilled human beings so that they can go forwards into the world of health care, education, business and personal growth where they can inspire others to live happier, healthier and more fulfilled lives.
By fostering a culture of curiosity and evolution we encourage all of our students to realign with their own purpose and to contribute to re-humanising themselves, their community and the planet.
Body Mind Workers was founded on the principle of delivering mind-based excellence in holistic training and education.
The organisation is led by the teachings of its founder Matt Hudson who is an expert in non-verbal communication and the body-mind connection.
The mind-based approach our practitioners use throughout the UK and Europe reflects both efforts in standardisation and in individualisation of treatments for the client.
At Body Mind Workers your Mind is our business, we give you experiences to unleash the real you and to set you free to make a better world for us all.