As his son growing up with the founder of Body Mind Work, Matt Hudson has given me a deeper appreciation of my Dad’s work and allows me extra insight. Let me introduce you to a better way.
- Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Since: 2014
- Other Interests: Music and being a Parent
After spending 25 years observing people and being the guinea pig for all of the Hudson techniques that practitioners use, I am very confident in my abilities to motivate and transform how you think. Whether you are looking for help in a scenario you are currently in, or wanting to sort a ‘problem’ that you are struggling with. I believe that I can help you, By discovering how your mind drives your brain you will be in a better physical and mental state to take on life and all it has to offer you. Oscar Wilde — ‘Life is too important to be taken seriously.’ Let me help you to find out what he meant… And if you don’t like to laugh, then I may not be the practitioner for you!
Kurt Hudson has worked with me twice now and I’ve experienced some amazing, life-changing results.
- After the first session, I found myself finally able to come to terms with my grief over the death of my sister.
- In the second session, we worked on my childhood trauma which has helped my memory and mental health.
- When I first approached Kurt about my social anxiety, it was severely affecting my relationships and day-to-day life. Over the course of a few sessions, I felt considerably better and more confident in social situations. I don’t experience anxiety attacks now and have found that I am relaxed in new, busy environments.
- Kurt also worked with me regarding a phobia of small spaces. I now happily choose to enter lifts and other confined spaces.
- An amazing experience. My dyslexia is improving every day.
- More great results. Kurt has helped me deal with high levels of stress that stemmed from work overload. I feel much healthier and happier since working with him.
- Kurt used one exercise to stop my panic attack mid-flow, and instantly calmed me down so I was able to return to my college class.
- He has helped me with my social anxiety too, and my social skills and interactions with people have improved so much. He has given me a lot of confidence.
- Life-changing results. Before Kurt worked with me, I had panic attacks daily. After a couple sessions, they were less frequent. Now I do not have them at all.
- Kurt did a grief exercise with me. Now when I think of my loved one, I feel happy and think of fond memories, instead of experiencing depression.